ADSM-L

Re: Point of failure?

2001-10-08 17:12:33
Subject: Re: Point of failure?
From: Jim Sporer <james.sporer AT DOIT.WISC DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 16:09:51 -0500
There is a rather pricey high availability option for the 3494 library
manager that gives you two library managers with an ip connection to each
of the library managers.
Jim Sporer

 At 03:03 PM 10/8/2001 -0400, you wrote:
Hi,
I wonder how many of you had problems due to the failure of a single
Ethernet connection between 3494 tape library and AIX TSM server. Did anyone
have experience setting up redundant Ethernet connections on both server and
tape library? Or is it all possible?