ADSM-L

Re: Server freezes

2001-10-08 08:41:03
Subject: Re: Server freezes
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GL-IS/CIS" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 14:38:18 +0200
Hi Eric,

I have an equivalent problem. It happens every time our 2 TSM's needs more
mount point for both than available. For ex., TSM1 needs 4 drives and TSM2
needs 3 drives. As both run on a single mainframe and the OS has only 6
drives at disposition, both TSM get blocked (deadlockon the drives).

Solution: cancel (kill) one of them.

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41'21'924'35'43  7+41'21'924'28'88  * K4-117
email rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.