ADSM-L

Dsmserv format/loadformat problem

2001-10-07 06:51:35
Subject: Dsmserv format/loadformat problem
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 12:48:35 +0200
Hi

My TSM version is 3.7.4 I tried to run a dsmserv loadformat but got an
syntax error message instead I run dsmserv format successfully.

My command was: DSMSERV FORMAT 2 /lgaa1dk2/lg /lgaa1dk2/lg1 4 /dbaa1dk2/db
/dbaa1dk3/db /dbaa1dk10/db /dbaa1dk11/db

The process of the log format run successfully and didn’t continue to the db
format process ( 4 volumes …) without any further comments.

When trying to continue with the dsmserv loaddb I occur an error message
that the database need to be initialized before.

Any suggestion why the format of database didn't started !!!!!!

T.I.A Regards Robert
E-Mail: rouzen AT univ.haifa.ac DOT il