ADSM-L

Re: Ask again.

2001-10-03 11:44:39
Subject: Re: Ask again.
From: Remco Post <r.post AT SARA DOT NL>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 17:26:53 +0200
Hi,

edit dsm.sys to include
PASSWORDACCESS GENERATE

Login once, after that dsm won't ask for a passwd (or username) until you
change your clients ip-address.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Stichting Academisch Rekencentrum Amsterdam
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 8008    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer
industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry
didn't even foresee that the century was going to end." -- Douglas Adams