ADSM-L

Re: anybody knows what is scheduling mode actually for? (prompt/client polling/any)

2001-10-02 10:59:20
Subject: Re: anybody knows what is scheduling mode actually for? (prompt/client polling/any)
From: Rajesh Oak <rajeshoak AT LYCOS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 10:54:59 -0400
Well, the Central Scheduler runs all the time on the Server. When you change
change the dsm.opt file on the client you would have to restart the scheduler
service on the client(for NT),restart the scheduler bat file for Win95/98,
Restart the TSM Scheduler for MAC and like wise for other platforms.
Once the Schedmode i prompted you can run change the schedules anytime and they
will run everytime. The 12 Hrs wait time nolonger applies.

Rajesh
,
--
On Tue, 2 Oct 2001 18:09:10