ADSM-L

AIX 4.3.3 and TSM 4.1

2001-10-01 11:23:13
Subject: AIX 4.3.3 and TSM 4.1
From: Keith Jones <JonesK AT DHSS.STATE.MO DOT US>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 10:04:11 -0500
When running archives I am getting the following error message in the
dsmerror.log.. Looks like the TSM server is refusing the connection.. This
isn't happening all the time so it makes it hard to trouble shoot.. Has anyone
had this problem?  I'm not having the server generate passwords I have the
password included in the script.  Like I said it works fine most of the time..
Strange problem.. Didn't start until I upgraded the TSM server.