ADSM-L

Re: Correction: TSM (ADSM?) client for SUN Solaris 2.4 !!

2001-10-01 10:37:09
Subject: Re: Correction: TSM (ADSM?) client for SUN Solaris 2.4 !!
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 10:39:03 -0400
Thanks for the confirmation. Saved me a lot of work.  I will pass it on.

===========================
Zoltan Forray
Virginia Commonwealth University
University Computing Center
e-mail: zforray AT vcu DOT edu
voice: 804-828-4807

Steven Chaba <Steven_Chaba AT RGE DOT COM>
10/01/2001 09:43 AM

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:
!!

The fact that it's unsupported give due regard, I can state empirically
that the 2.1.x.x client does appear to work to a 4.1.0.0 server, at least
on the following platforms: SunOS 4.1.4, Windows 3.1, and a fairly old
version of SCO Open Server (not sure of exact rev).

 Subject: Re: Correction: TSM (ADSM?) client for
          SUN Solaris 2.4 !!

Thanks for the feedback.  I have passed it on to the user.  If they decide
to try the old client, I will let everyone here know how it goes, just in
case someone else has to deal with a similar situation.

Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
09/27/2001 04:19 PM