ADSM-L

Invisible sessions

2001-10-01 07:47:59
Subject: Invisible sessions
From: Gianni Garda <gianni.garda AT LABINF DOT IT>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 13:42:36 +0200
Hi all,
Help me please.

I see  these sessions on my Tsm Server 4.2

Sess    Comm.    Sess       wait        Bytes           Bytes           Sess
   Platform    Clie name
Number  Method   State      time    Sent        Recvd       Type

255      HTTP    Run         0 S      0           0         Admin
WebBrowser      ?

258      HTTP    RecvW       0 S      0           0         Admin
WebBrowser      ?

261      HTTP    Run         0 S      0           0         Admin
WebBrowser     Admin

264      HTTP    RecvW       0 S      0           0         Admin
WebBrowser      ?

The session 261 is my browser session,but who are the others ?
Nobody is connected to the server.
The problem is a bad performance of the server activity when there are a lot
of session.

Gianni Garda