ADSM-L

Re: How do I see when a file will be deleted from the server?

2001-09-27 06:43:23
Subject: Re: How do I see when a file will be deleted from the server?
From: John Naylor <John.Naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:39:04 +0100
You can also pull out the management class "CLASS_NAME" from backups table.
So once the file has gone inactive then you can work it out from management
class value (Retain Extra Versions)
and deactivate date.
There is a nice little topic in the Admin Guide "How Many Backup Versions to
Retain and For How Long* thats worth reading

Thorhallur Sverrisson <thorhs AT DEMON.NYHERJI DOT IS> on 09/27/2001 10:33:12 AM