ADSM-L

How do I see when a file will be deleted from the server?

2001-09-27 04:10:31
Subject: How do I see when a file will be deleted from the server?
From: mrkirra2001 <mrkirra2001 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 18:05:26 +1000
How can I see when a file that has been backed and subsequently deleted (on
the client) when it will be removed from the server?

I know the RETONLY parameter says to keep it the number of days, so I can
make a guess at when it was deleted and then add on the number of days in
the RETONLY parameter, but this is a GUESS, especially for files that may
have been deleted a number of weeks ago.

So, is there a way to find out the EXACT date a file will be removed from
the server once it has been deleted?

Thanks for any help.

/gjs