ADSM-L

Re: Journal-File-System

2001-09-25 09:21:38
Subject: Re: Journal-File-System
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 06:18:31 -0700
I believe there is a typo in the manual. It should read, "When a Windows
application deletes a file...".

This is also discussed in the README file, and it is correctly stated
there.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Tivoli Systems

The command line is your friend.

"Stumpf, Joachim" <joachim.stumpf AT DATEV DOT DE>
09/25/2001 05:11