ADSM-L

Re: Emailing results of client backup and archives to contacts from OS/390 TSM server

2001-09-24 23:21:13
Subject: Re: Emailing results of client backup and archives to contacts from OS/390 TSM server
From: Robert Clark <res03db2 AT GTE DOT NET>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 20:17:40 -0700
I'm having to re-invent the wheel myself. I'd appreciate
a peek at what you're using to parse the logs, etc.

In my environment, I'm going to need to check NT, Netware,
Solaris, and AIX. At this point, the lowest common denominator
is ftp to get the files, and perl or ksh to parse them.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks, [RC]