ADSM-L

Re: drive unavailable -Reply

2001-09-24 17:14:08
Subject: Re: drive unavailable -Reply
From: Jeff Bach <jdbach AT WAL-MART DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 16:10:46 -0500
Query the drive from the OS using this command:

mtlib -l /dev/lmcp0 -f /dev/rmt2 -qD

This should tell you the status of the drive.  If it hangs, I would call a
CE, or check the a SAN switch with a switchshow commmand.
Jeff Bach
Home Office Open Systems Engineering
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

WAL-MART CONFIDENTIAL