ADSM-L

Etherchannel and EBU backups.

2001-09-24 13:10:06
Subject: Etherchannel and EBU backups.
From: Thiha Than <thiha AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 10:07:24 -0700
hi Eric,

I am not sure whether it's feasible or not because I don't know how
etherchannel works.  Is data going to go through four etherchannels
because you start four sessions?  If so, your implementation might work.
Make sure not to start more sessions than your max mount point for your
node on the TSM server.

I hope you are aware that Oracle7 is not supported by both Oralce and
Tivoli anymore.

regards,
Thiha