ADSM-L

TDPOracle v2.2 HPUX problem

2001-09-24 11:35:55
Subject: TDPOracle v2.2 HPUX problem
From: Neil Rasmussen <nrasmuss AT US.TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 08:18:02 -0700
Matt,

BACKUP_DIR is what Oracle uses to decide where on disk to backup the data
when using Oracle's Internal Media Manager (DO NOT set this while using
TDP for Oracle). What this is telling you is that Oracle/Rman does not
recognize that there is a third party vendor available to use. Follow the
linking process described in the manual for linking TDP for Oracle's
libobk.sl with Oracle/Rman. TDPO_FS is for the filespace name on the TSM
server.