ADSM-L

Re: disabling TCPIP commmethod

2001-09-24 02:58:33
Subject: Re: disabling TCPIP commmethod
From: Pothula S Paparao <9pothula AT SG.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:55:10 +0800
Hi matt.
This sreekumar. Its intresting to see u in this list. i think u might have
red my previous mail answering your query. i never seen ur id while
replying, thought that one of *SMer in the list. THanks for the solution.

regards
sree.

"Matthew A. Bacchi" <mbacchi AT BTV.IBM DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 09/22/2001
02:36:31