ADSM-L

[no subject]

2001-09-20 10:10:17
From: Roland Schreiber <roland.schreiber AT HUK-COBURG DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 16:10:27 +0100
Hi,
this little script could help you.

Roland Schreiber

/* ----------------------------------------------*/
/* Script Name: VOL_NODE                        */
/* Parameter: ClientNode-Name                   */
/* shows all volumes/tapes that contain data */
/* for a node                                                    */
select node_name, volume_name, stgpool_name from volumeusage where
node_name=upper('$1')