ADSM-L

Re: TSM on AIX question.

2001-09-19 11:37:02
Subject: Re: TSM on AIX question.
From: Mauricio Angelino Massa <mmassa AT BR.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 12:37:27 -0300
Just be aware that ACSLS adapters are presently unsupported if you decide
to do lan-free backups.

Regds,
     Mauricio

                    "PINNI,
                    BALANAND             To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    (SBCSI)"             cc:
                    <bp3965 AT SBC DOT CO       Subject:     Re: TSM on AIX
question.

                    Sent by:
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MAR
                    IST.EDU>

                    19/09/01 12:33
                    Please respond
                    to "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

We are  using same drives (STK 9840)with ACSLS on HP/SUN/AIX/NT and AIX
with
no problem.
ACSLS Server is on one of  SUN Box.
Is there is anything I need to look into?I don't have problems even with
restoration.