ADSM-L

Sending SAP-Data OFFSITE

2001-09-14 03:33:47
Subject: Sending SAP-Data OFFSITE
From: Robert Fijan <robert.fijan AT LVA-WUERTTEMBERG DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 09:33:52 +0200
Hello Gurus.

I've the following question:

the management wants to send the last archive of the SAP-DB's offsite.

We are using BACKINT for SAP R/3. We have a seperate storage pool for the
DB's and
2 Pool's for the LOG'S. They only want the last "Full Backup" of the DB's
to go OFFSITE.

How can I do this? I thought of generating Backupstes, but this doesn't
work because the Data is archived.

When I do a backup stgpool, from the second week on I only get the
incrementals of the Pool with the DB's.
And the problem is, that the new 'FULL' of the DB's should last only for
one week OFFSITE, because
we have only small capacity in our depot outside.

Please help me with this.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Robert Fijan
Sitz Stuttgart
Tel. (0 7 11) 8 48-23 39
Fax. (0 7 11) 8 48 44-33 11
Internet-Mail: robert.fijan AT lva-wuerttemberg DOT de