ADSM-L

Re: Defining 3584 Library to TSM on AIX

2001-09-11 13:39:27
Subject: Re: Defining 3584 Library to TSM on AIX
From: Jörg Nouvertné <joerg.nouvertne AT WTAL DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 19:37:50 +0200
Hello,

we had some trouble seeing the 3584 library when attached to a SAN. But I've
recognized in our configuration (lsdev -Cctape), that the LUN between drive
1 and drive 2 wasn't in use. Therefore I defined it manually into the "hole"
and it worked. By the way: You'll find the right device under TSM Tape
Drives.

Regards,

Joerg Nouvertne
http://home.wtal.de/the_swordsman