ADSM-L

Backup and Archive problem

2001-09-10 06:50:41
Subject: Backup and Archive problem
From: Ray Baughman <rbaughman AT NATIONALMACHINERY DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 06:55:02 -0400
Hello All,

I have recently changed the domain for node.  Now when I do archives and
sometimes when I do backups, I get following message on the client:
ANS1312E Server media mount not possible

And the backup or archive stops at this point.
There is no associated message on the server.
This happens everytime I try an archive and nothing is archived, and can
happen at any time during a backup.

I have already checked and I've had this problem when there is nothing
mounted in any of the 5 drives.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ray Baughman
Engineering Systems Administrator
TSM Administrator
National Machinery Co.
Phone:   419-443-2257
Fax:     419-443-2376
Email:   rbaughman AT nationalmachinery DOT com