ADSM-L

Re: IBM 3494

2001-09-06 12:21:39
Subject: Re: IBM 3494
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 09:07:58 -0700
It is a fair concern, and I'm surprised that the CE didn't have a better
answer.

I don't know anything about bolting down hardware, but my recommendation
to the original poster would be to review the 3494 book, as Thomas Denier
has already suggested, and to also take the issue up with his local IBM
account team, as he'll want to be sure he doesn't do anything that might
inadvertantly damage the library. Surely the account team has dealt with
this question before, or can find someone who has (dealt with this
question).

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck