ADSM-L

TSM vs Arcserve

2001-09-06 11:55:50
Subject: TSM vs Arcserve
From: Jerry Kube <Jerry_Kube AT CERIDIAN DOT CA>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 10:52:06 -0500
Hello TSM ers,

Has anyone create some type of report that shows the comparisons of
Arcserve vs TSM.

A management level report is what I am looking for.  We are split half and
half for TSM and Arcserve shop.

I am always trying to justify moving all our clients to TSM.

Any information would be helpful and greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jerry R. Kube
Senior Technical Analyst - Corporate Technology
Ceridian Canada Ltd,
Winnipeg, Mb. R3C 3P2
Phone 204-975-5489
Fax 204-975-5997
E-Mail jerry_kube AT ceridian DOT ca

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are considered
confidential and are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed (intended).
This communication is subject to agent/client privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient (received in error) or
the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this is e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this e-mail in error please notify the
sender immediately.