ADSM-L

Re: SAN - HP - Brocade Switch - LTO Library

2001-09-06 03:43:53
Subject: Re: SAN - HP - Brocade Switch - LTO Library
From: Francisco Molero <fmolero AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 00:45:16 -0700
I am working in this environment:

HP-UX 11.00 TSM SERVER 4.1.4 and LTO 3584 . The fiber
switch is 2109. The most difficult problem is
configurated the library because the drives must use
the atdd driver and the autochanger must use the sctl
driver ( from operating system ). In my opinion, it is
probably hp-ux can see the library because the most of
fiber channel switch are manufactured by the same
company. But I am not sure.
Fran