ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino Web access

2001-09-05 13:09:30
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino Web access
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 13:08:50 -0400
> Does anyone know when/if web access will be available for TDP for DOMINO?
> We are planning to begin using this product and this is one of the
hurdles
> that our management would like addressed.

Brian,

We fully understand the need for remote (or web) access to
your TDP for Domino clients.  All I can say at this point,
is that we know that our customers need that function and
that we recognize the requirement. I can say that
our future plans do include addressing this requirement.
But, I cannot say when it will be delivered.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler