ADSM-L

Re: TDP MS SQL client errors

2001-09-04 11:55:02
Subject: Re: TDP MS SQL client errors
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 11:56:55 -0400
> How do I figure out what is happening ?
> I can execute the sqlfull.cmd file manually, and it works just fine.
> I don't see anything in the tdpsql backup logs or error files ????
> Any suggestions ?

Zoltan,

This could also mean that the command file is returning
with a non-zero number.  To find out what REALLY happened
to the backup, you should check the TDP for SQL log
(normally TDPSQL.LOG) to find out if there were errors
during the backup or whether or not the TDP for SQL
command line executable was even run at all.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

"It's a beautiful day.  Don't let it get away."  -- Bono