ADSM-L

Re: Anyone have a script to install win95/98/me/2000 4.1/4.2 scheduler without using wizard?

2001-08-31 13:46:38
Subject: Re: Anyone have a script to install win95/98/me/2000 4.1/4.2 scheduler without using wizard?
From: Kyle Payne <payne AT BERBEE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 12:43:28 -0400
We have nearly the same code in our programs as well.  The only exception is
that we use Progra~1 instead of program files.  There is a known issue where
once in a while the service create will fail because of the space in Program
Files even when surrounded with quotes.  Keep in mind that every now and
then you will fine that Program files is Progra~2 as well so I am not
suggesting you use one or the other.  Just keep in mind if you find the .bat
file not working try ~1.

Kyle