ADSM-L

Anyone have a script to install win95/98/me/2000 4.1/4.2 scheduler without using wizard?

2001-08-30 10:57:05
Subject: Anyone have a script to install win95/98/me/2000 4.1/4.2 scheduler without using wizard?
From: Keith Kwiatek <kkwiatek AT NIST DOT GOV>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 11:02:04 -0400
Hello,

I want to install the scheduler without having to use the wizard. Is there
an unattended install doc somewhere?

I guess I see a .bat file that runs and just installs the scheduler with
certain default settings....

The bigger picture is that I am using pkzip + self extractor to allow the
user to simply click on the .exe file, which will then extract the TSM files
to a staging directory, and then prompt the user for the TSM ID and server
name(using visual delphi), this will then write the OPT file and kick off
the install process. I pretty much have this part working.... what I need is
a short script that will install the scheduler after the install is
complete....

Thanks for any and all help.....

Keith