ADSM-L

Re: Error

2001-08-30 10:43:59
Subject: Re: Error
From: Andrew Raibeck <araibeck AT US.TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 07:44:42 -0700
The advice to ignore the message is being given to customers within the
context of an acknowledged bug (APAR IC30031). After anaylzing the bug, it
was deemed safe to ignore the message until such time that the fix could
be made available. As I mentioned yesterday in response to the initial
query on this subject, the fix is in server version 4.1.4.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Tivoli Systems
Internet e-mail: araibeck AT us.ibm DOT com

The command line is your friend.

Jeff Bach <jdbach AT WAL-MART DOT COM>
08/30/2001 06:48