ADSM-L

Re: TSM 4.1.3 Server - ExpQuiet Yes problems?

2001-08-29 12:59:34
Subject: Re: TSM 4.1.3 Server - ExpQuiet Yes problems?
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 10:00:56 -0700
SIGH.  yes another bug surfaces in a new release.

I've gotten around it by changing all my commands to include quiet=yes
the server opt file option doesn't work.

.. joe.f.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley
Private mail on any topic should be directed to :
   joef AT socrates.berkeley DOT edu