ADSM-L

Re: How would I archive given the following setup?

2001-08-29 08:05:21
Subject: Re: How would I archive given the following setup?
From: "Warren, Matthew James" <matthewjames.warren AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 13:06:33 +0100
Hello,

Further to my last post, please could people not request the java source
through this list - I will not respond to any requests sent through the
list.

If you would like to obtain the source, please request it from my Email
address directly.

Thanks,

Matt.
Matthew Warren.          GZPTXW
MatthewJames.Warren AT eds DOT com <mailto:MatthewJames.Warren AT eds DOT com>
EDS Core Infrastructure,
UK Technical Services Group,
Wavendon Tower, Milton Keynes.