ADSM-L

Select Problem

2001-08-27 13:05:25
Subject: Select Problem
From: "Anderson, Michael - HMIS" <Michael_Anderson AT HMIS DOT ORG>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 13:04:29 -0400
    I am trying to use a select statement to query the events table to get
the node name, start time and status and , then get
  the end time from the filespaces table and pipe them to a file. When I
issue the command it keeps getting an error in
  the output file as follows:

   ANR2904E Unexpected SQL key word token - 'IN'

  The command I issue is as follows from the command line:

adsm> select node_name as "server name",time(actual_start) as "start time",
stat
us from events where domain_name='CRITICAL' or domain_name='STANDARD' and
node_n
ame=nodename in (Select time(backup_end) as "endtime"from filespaces) >>
d:\res
tore\sql2.log
Output of command redirected to file 'D:\RESTORE\SQL2.LOG'
ANS8001I Return code 3.

  Any help would be appreciated

  Mike Anderson
  Michael_Anderson AT hmis DOT org