ADSM-L

Re: TSM not backing up file systems in AIX

2001-08-24 14:47:25
Subject: Re: TSM not backing up file systems in AIX
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 14:48:18 -0400
>I have some AIX 4.3.3 servers that TSM is backing up. I have found that 3
>file systems are not being backed up
>and have not be backed up since February. There is no entry in the exclude
>list to keep these from being backed up.

When posting problem situations, please supply details...
How are you specifying the file systems that are to be backed up?
What changed in February?
Are you looking at just your client options to gauge Excludes,
or did you do 'dsmc q inclexcl' to also see any cloptset
include-exclude specifications?
Are all the file systems the same physical type?

  Richard Sims, BU