ADSM-L

Re: Verification

2001-08-23 12:24:59
Subject: Re: Verification
From: Allen Barth <allen_barth AT SCUDDER DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 11:09:01 -0500
Here here!

I suppose I might even be tempted to challenge the user to explaine why
they believe the files on disk are valid an intact in the first place.
Then I'd tell them their files are on RAID5 and enjoy the expressions.

Al

                    "Cook, Dwight
                    E"                   To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    <cookde AT BP DOT CO        cc:
                    M>                   Subject:     Re: Verification
                    Sent by:
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA
                    RIST.EDU>

                    08/23/01
                    09:34 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

If they doubt this, then they basically doubt all networking...
If someone wants verification, tell them to retrieve/restore the data to a
different named file and compare the two.

Dwight