ADSM-L

Re: Missing Win2K System Object dates on TSM server (An Answer)

2001-08-23 10:36:56
Subject: Re: Missing Win2K System Object dates on TSM server (An Answer)
From: Andrew Raibeck <araibeck AT US.TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 07:38:03 -0700
You don't mention which version of the client you are running, but this
problem is documented by APAR IC29793. The problem is fixed in 4.1.3
(available now) and 4.2.1 (not yet available, but it's on the horizon).

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Tivoli Systems
Internet e-mail: araibeck AT us.ibm DOT com

The command line is your friend.

Kyle Kinzer <kyle.kinzer AT CO.FAIRFAX.VA DOT US>
08/23/2001 07:07