ADSM-L

Re: TSM 4.2 server migration problem on NT

2001-08-22 20:54:03
Subject: Re: TSM 4.2 server migration problem on NT
From: Andrew Raibeck <araibeck AT US.TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 17:55:21 -0700
The TSM 4.2 server requires Internet Explorer 5 or higher. Since you are
running NT 4.0, SP 5, it is possible you do not have this on your system.
Try installing IE5 (or higher), then try the install again. IE doesn't
have to be your default browser, but it does have to be present.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Tivoli Systems
Internet e-mail: araibeck AT us.ibm DOT com

The command line is your friend.

Joerg Pohlmann/CanWest/IBM@IBMCA
08/22/2001 16:26