ADSM-L

repetitive script stops at 1st RC=11

2001-08-22 08:31:30
Subject: repetitive script stops at 1st RC=11
From: "MC Matt Cooper (2838)" <Matt.Cooper AT AMGREETINGS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 08:32:41 -0400
Hello all,
        I am running TSM 4.1.3 on OS390.  I am trying to run a batch job
that has a list of select commands  to validate the contents of different
filespaces.  If one of the filespaces is empty or the does not have a match
for the select command I get the following message and it does not continue
on to the next select command.  IS there a way around this?   Is there any
good documentation anywhere on the SQL commands anywhere?
ANR2034E SELECT: No match found using this criteria.
ANS8001I Return code 11.
ANS8029E Macro processing terminated.
Matt