ADSM-L

Re: SNMP

2001-08-21 11:00:32
Subject: Re: SNMP
From: William Boyer <wboyer AT PTD DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:01:28 -0700
I was just looking at the Admin Ref for the OS/390 platform and I see no
mention of SNMP support. A 'Q OPT' on my OS/390 4.1.3.0 server doen't show
any of the SNMP* options. On the AIX platform I see several SNMP* options
plus there is a 'adsmserv.mib' in the /usr/tivoli/tsm/server/bin directory.
I couldn't find any element of the TSM fmid's that had this mib.

I'm just guessing here, but I would say that the TSM on OS/390 doesn't
support SNMP. There are options support TEC, though.

Bill Boyer
DSS, Inc.