ADSM-L

Re: IBM 7337 DLT library question

2001-08-18 12:50:18
Subject: Re: IBM 7337 DLT library question
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 09:51:10 -0700
We orginally used our 3466 with 7337s and I don't remember any door.
(That is the DLT box with 15 cart slots right?)

We would routinely open up the 7337 and pull out the tapes after
checking them our of the library and replace with scratches.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley
Private mail on any topic should be directed to :
   joef AT socrates.berkeley DOT edu