ADSM-L

Log Archiving on Tivoli

2001-08-17 09:53:59
Subject: Log Archiving on Tivoli
From: Marc Lowers <Marc_R_Lowers AT SBPHRD DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:56:11 +0100
Operating System: Solaris 2.3+
Version: 4.1
Sun E5500 running solaris 2.6 TSM SERVER 4.1
Notes clients are Domino R5.05, TDP for DominoNT v1.1

We have an issue with a client here which doesn't appear to be archiving
logs correctly.  The logs are being archived to our server ok but on the
client we have at least 5 days worth of logs still and the disk is filling
up!  i would normally expect only one days worth of files to be left on
the client.   Is there a command or setting which sets this
We have no threshold set up on the archive command.

Here is the command we run...

start /B %dom_dir%\domdsmc archivelog /adsmoptfile=%dom_dir%\dsm.opt
/logfile=%dom_dir%\domasch.log >> %dom_dir%\domarc.log