ADSM-L

LTO definition

2001-08-16 15:17:14
Subject: LTO definition
From: Sam Schrage <sam.schrage AT TRW DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:16:52 -0500
LTO was available in 4.1.2...you had to read the README file to find it.  This
is what I used to define my LTO library to TSM

Define 3583 LTO Automated Library to TSM
       def devclass ltotape devtype=lto format=ultriumc library=ltotapelibrary
       def library ltotapelibrary libtype=scsi device=/dev/smc0
       def drive ltotapelibrary drive0 device=/dev/rmt0 element=256
       def drive ltotapelibrary drive1 device=/dev/rmt1 element=257
       def drive ltotapelibrary drive2 device=/dev/rmt2 element=258
       def drive ltotapelibrary drive3 device=/dev/rmt3 element=259

Has been working since Jan, 2001

Sam Schrage
TRW Systems
615-360-4716