ADSM-L

license problem after upgrade to TSM 4.2

2001-08-16 09:37:27
Subject: license problem after upgrade to TSM 4.2
From: wouter-v <wouter-v AT EASYNET DOT BE>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 15:27:17 +0200
Hello,

I'm new to this newsgroup so I have some quick questions :

1) Where can I find an archive of all these messages ?

2)
I recently upgraded my TSM server from 4.1.3 to 4.2.0.
I recently upgraded my TSM server from 4.1.3 to 4.2.0.
By doing this I lost all license information so my server is not
in compliance with license terms anymore.

The register license command doesn't seem to work (licenses don't get
registered) :

tsm: VCR-TSM1>reg lic file=1mgsyslan.lic number=18
ANR2852I Current license information:
ANR2853I New license information:

tsm: VCR-TSM1>

I already did a audit license.