ADSM-L

Numberformat

2001-08-15 01:58:09
Subject: Numberformat
From: Michel Engels <Michel.Engels AT DEVOTEAM DOT BE>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 07:58:48 +0100
Resubmitting this message because until now I did not receive any reaction. Is
this problem with the numberformat really a bug or did I forget something.

This could really help me simplifying a number of scripts.

M Engels
---------------------- Forwarded by Michel Engels/BE/Devoteam on 08/15/2001

MICHEL ENGELS
08/07/2001 09:56 AM