ADSM-L

Re: Client Backup Issue

2001-08-13 13:28:28
Subject: Re: Client Backup Issue
From: "Chan, Kien" <Chan_K AT CI.WICHITA.KS DOT US>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 12:32:21 -0500
The following was the management class and schedule information:

Version data exists = 30
Version data deleted = 30
Retain extra versions = 30
Retain only version = 30
Copy mode = Modified
Copy serialization = shrstatic
Copy frequency = 0

Schedule name = TSMBackup
Action = Incremental
Options = -
Objects = C:\TSM Backup
Priority = 5
Start date = 2001-08-08
Duration = 1 hour
Period = 1
Period units= weeks
Day of week = Saturday
Expiration = -

Regarding question 6:
If I exclude this directory, C:\TSM Backup on the client option file, will
the suggestion on question 6 (WeeklyInc schedule) backs up this directory as
it was scheduled? Another question is by setting high frequency for this
WeeklyInc management class will prevent the daily incremental backup to back
up this directory? Not quick understood, sorry!

Thanks for helping me out here!