ADSM-L

Re: TSM Win2K 4.2.0 client scheduler problems

2001-08-09 18:00:58
Subject: Re: TSM Win2K 4.2.0 client scheduler problems
From: Andrew Raibeck <araibeck AT US.TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 15:01:33 -0700
I don't know the technical details surrounding this problem or why it
(supposedly) can't be fixed (I don't like the word "can't"), but I can
assure you that there *will* be an APAR. If/when it will be fixed is
another matter, but it needs to be formally documented.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Tivoli Systems