ADSM-L

Antwort: No Drives Available (Help)

2001-08-07 01:56:35
Subject: Antwort: No Drives Available (Help)
From: "Felix Mülbaier" <fmuelbai AT TRANSCAT DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 07:51:27 +0100
Hi
I got the same problem a few weeks ago. After updating a TSM 3.1 to 4.13. The
3494 mounted a tape once and then the drives are currently available in library
and ANR8447E.
I deleted the drives from TSM and OS (AIX 4.3.3 .M6 newest ATape and ATLDD ) .
Booting the machine. Drives are available one time then the same procedure.
Tivoli Hotline could not help. Tracing the server they did'nt find anything. At
least I am going back to version 4.1.2 and it worked fine. The same environment
at an other customer worked with TSM 4.1.3.
Hope it helps
frendly regards
Felix
TranCAT Gmbh & CO KG Germany