ADSM-L

Re: don't backup new drives.

2001-08-01 07:46:56
Subject: Re: don't backup new drives.
From: Martin Radel <rzbadsm AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 04:32:41 -0700
Seems that there is an include/exclude statement in
your dsm.opt file, which is denying any other
volume-backups than c:\ or d:\

Another possibility could be, that ther is a
server-side client-option setting which excludes this
two drives.

Run the command "Q CLOPTSET" on the adsm/tsm
commandline to check if there are any settings:

The output should look like this:

tsm: xxx>q cloptset

                     Optionset: xxx-OPT1
Last Update by (administrator): xxx