ADSM-L

Re: Is TSM Ver. 4.2 a upgrade or maintenance release.

2001-07-31 20:03:34
Subject: Re: Is TSM Ver. 4.2 a upgrade or maintenance release.
From: Andrew Raibeck <araibeck AT US.TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 17:03:02 -0700
I *think* that you get a free upgrade within the first 12 months, but
please do not quote me on that. I would recommend that you contact your
Tivoli sales rep (or whomever you purchased TSM from) and check with them.
Or maybe someone else on this list knows the answer. But I have only vague
knowledge of how the sales contracts work.

Sorry I do not have better information.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Tivoli Systems
e-mail: araibeck AT us.ibm DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."
"The command line is your friend"

Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
07/31/2001 16:28