ADSM-L

[no subject]

2001-07-31 08:08:37
From: "Warren, Matthew James" <matthewjames.warren AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:09:15 +0100
Make sure you send it to the lsiterv adress, not the posting adress....

Ive got a notation editor for my phone. What are the first few bars of;

Kraftwerk

The ROBOTS

The Model

And anything you can remember from Special Guest...

..Betcha never thought special guest tracks would end up as phone tones..!

Matthew Warren.          GZPTXW
EDS Core Infrastructure,
UK Technical Services Group,
Wavendon Tower, Milton Keynes.