ADSM-L

Re: Volume out of sync

2001-07-31 03:48:43
Subject: Re: Volume out of sync
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 10:50:03 +0300
AUDIT VOLUME helps to localize faulty files and to mark them in the
database. Afterwards you must perform RESTORE VOLUME or RESTORE STGPOOL to
bring the file back. AUD V does not perform the restore by itself but after
audit volume-by-volume you can perform one complete restore of the whole
storage pool.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Sam Schrage <sam.schrage AT TRW DOT COM> on 31.07.2001 01:22:45